Rent our beautiful 31 ft motorhome and you will have your most comfortable and enjoyable vacation! It provides plenty of space for 6 people, has lots of nice futures and it's one of a kind available for rent on Vancouver Island.
We are located in beautiful Sidney, southern gateway to Vancouver Island, just minutes from the Victoria International Airport and the BC Ferries Swartz Bay Terminal. We will transfer you to and from airport, ferry or hotels in this area.
Spacious 31 ft Gulf Stream Conquest Coach has it all: Slide out room, generator, TV, DVD player, outside entertainment center, awning, dash & coach air conditioning, fresh water tank, hot water, flushing toilet, inside and outside shower, furnace, stove, microwave/oven, refrigerator.
Experience your holiday in the comfort of a deluxe "Class C" Motorhome.
We have reasonable rates.
Sorry, pets are NOT allowed. NO smoking.
For more details and availability, please contact Peter:
* 7 nights between June 1st and Sept. 15 (shorter bookings are dependent on availability).
* For the remainder of the year - 5 nights.
Pros of renting an RV or motorhome:
- Pretty places to stay. You choose your
destination and can change it any time if you wish for any reason.
- Save money on overnight accommodations. Although campsite prices have risen in the past couple years, they are still much less expensive than a hotel room.
- No unpacking and packing and lugging suitcases around. Once you have your clothes and necessities put away and organized, you are set.
- No searching for a bathroom. When you've got to go, you've got to go! With an RV, there's no crossing legs and yearning for a gas station to magically appear.
- Food costs are less. Although I'm still against having to do a lot of cooking and cleaning while on a vacation, there's no denying that you can save money by having cereal and fruit or a Danish for breakfast and sandwiches or soup for lunch in your RV.
- More time to explore an area. Sometimes you visit a town or city or National Park and wish you could spend more time discovering the area and seeing more of the sights there. With a RV, you can stay a few extra days without the extended time destroying your budget.